Do I need to set up an account to place an order?
No, you will not need to set up an account to place your initial order, however, having an account with For Artists Only will allow you to:
- Save your address and card details so you can shop quicker and simply sign in every time.
- Manage and edit your account details.Be the first to know about new deliveries, online promotions and more.
I’ve forgotten my password – what should I do?
To reset your password, simply click on the ‘accounts’ icon in the top right hand corner of the website (next to the shopping cart icon). This will bring you to the customer login page where you can click on ‘Forgot your Password’. Follow the instructions and you will be sent an email to reset your password.
What payment methods does For Artists Only accept?
For Artists Only accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express credit and debit cards. All payments are processed through Stripe Inc, a secure checkout system. You can also choose to pay with your PayPal or AfterPay account.
If you prefer to place an order by telephone, you can call our retail store on +61 9371 9427, from Monday – Sunday 10am – 4pm or email us at email@example.com
What countries does For Artists Only ship to?
For Artists Only ship Australia wide and also to over 150 countries worldwide. To find out if we ship to you, please firstname.lastname@example.org
I have placed my order - when will my order be dispatched?
Orders are shipped within 24 hours of order confirmation.If orders are received by 12PM AEST on a business day we will endeavour to dispatch the order the same day, pending card approval and stock availability. Orders made over the weekend or public holidays will be dispatched the following business day.
Please note, at peak times or throughout sale periods there may be slight delays with your delivery however customer service will keep you updated on the progress of your order.It is crucial to enter all relevant customer details to have full transparency throughout your order progress.
How long does delivery take and how much will it cost?
Australia wide express post shipping:
- We offer a flat rate of $15 Australia wide using Couriers Please courier service.
- Delivery time is 1-3 working days after your order has been processed.
- Delivery is usually next day for metropolitan areas and up to three-day delivery for regional areas.
- Full tracking is available with the tracking number provided in your shipping confirmation email.
- Using this service you thereby agree and understand that Couriers Please grants authority to leave parcels unattended at your selected premises if secure. We recommend you select delivery for an address that will be attended. As this service is not under insurance For Artists Only are not responsible or liable for any lost or stolen parcels.
In store pick up:
If you select to have your item picked up in store, we will happily put the garment(s) aside for you until you arrive.
You are more than welcome to try on your new garment in store and ensure you have purchased the correct sizing.Your order will be ready for pick up within 1 hour of placing your order.
Our store address: 375a Old South Head Road, North Bondi NSW 2026Our store phone number is: 0468 430 054
- This is our default and only international shipping option.
- Shipping to New Zealand is AUD 25.00 and Rest of the World is AUD 50.00.
- Receive your purchase 3-14 working days after your order has been processed.
- Full tracking is available with the tracking number provided in your shipping confirmation email. Please track your parcel at http://auspost.com.au/track/
- Depending on shipping location and order specifics, all international orders are liable for import taxes and/or customs duties by the customer.
- If needed, contact your local custom offices to receive additional information about import costs.For Artists Only cannot be held responsible for import costs on any order. Import costs will rest with the customer. For Artists Only cannot estimate any import costs for your order.
Will I have to pay any duties or taxes on top of my order?
For Artists Only cannot be held responsible for any possible duties and taxes that may be applied by customs in the country where the order is being delivered.
Duties and taxes will depend on the shipping location and order specifics. Please contact your local custom offices to receive additional information about import costs, as For Artists Only cannot estimate import costs for your order.
The responsibility of any custom duties, foreign taxes and other fees will rest with the customer. We will also be unable to mark any international order as a ‘gift’ due to law prohibitions.
What size should I order?
We understand that it can be a bit difficult to know what size you are, especially as many of our designers use their own unique sizing scheme. To help you figure out your size, each product page will have the universal size chart (located under each product description), which shows all international and Australian size conversions.
If you would like more information regarding the size and fit of a specific product, please don’t hesitate to contact email@example.com.
How do I return or exchange an item?
Returns are accepted on all full priced items for any reason within 7 days of receipt for a credit note or a full refund.
For all online returns or exchanges please contact our Customer Care Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Do For Artists Only have seasonal sales?
The best way to keep up to date with our sale promotions is to subscribe to our mailing list, which you can do so at the bottom of this page, or by creating an account use the ‘account’ icon in the top right hand corner of the website (next to the shopping cart icon).
How do I buy a gift card?
You can purchase a gift card from For Artists Only by taking the following steps:
- Select Gift Card from the accessories drop down menu
- Once a Gift Card has been purchased, you will receive an email order confirmation followed by a Gift Card delivery option email
- You may choose between a Virtual Gift Card and a Packaged Gift Card
- A Virtual Gift Card is an electronic option that may be printed or forwarded to your recipient.
- A Packaged Gift Card is a printed and packaged For Artists Only branded card that will be shipped to you or your recipient.
Please note, Gift Cards must be purchased at full price and cannot be bought in conjunction with any sale promotion.
For further assistance placing an order for a For Artists Only gift card please contact the Customer Care team by emailing email@example.com
How do I redeem a gift card?
To redeem a gift card, simply click the option ‘Have a gift card?’ located under the Billing & Payment section of the checkout. This will prompt you to add your gift card number and all your information regarding the gift card price will appear. Simply and easy!