BYRON BAY: PART TIME SALES STYLIST
Iconic fashion retailer For Artists Only is looking for a part time sales associate to join its new Byron Bay location. Known for it’s highly curated mix of international and Australian fashion and lifestyle brands, this role will see you focused on selling, restocking and merchandise a beautiful mix of brands. Here you’ll need to provide outstanding customer service and promote the growth of the business by meeting set weekly sales targets. The ideal candidate must have a minimum 2 years experience in a similar role and be ready to join this high energy, passionate and creative team.
Your responsibilities will include (but not limited to)
• Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction through outstanding sales service.
• Maintaining an immaculate store condition and visual merchandising standards
• Ensuring the store is always fully stocked.
• Intuitively work with clients and anticipate their needs.
• Provide in-store styling advice for customers.
• Manage point of sale processes.
• Aid in the receiving and organising of new stock deliveries.
• Always be up to date with the latest product information and brand happenings.
• Follow all policies and procedures
• A proven working experience in a retail sales position
• A good understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
• Must be proficient in English
• A proven ability to meet and exceed sales quotas
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Must be customer oriented at all times
• Basic administration skills
Does this sound like you? Send your CV and references to email@example.com.
Please note that only successful candidates who have been shortlisted will be contacted.