SENIOR BOUTIQUE MANAGER
Cult fashion retailer For Artists Only is looking for a results driven retail store manager to oversee store management at our Sydney location. Known for it’s highly curated mix of leading international and Australian fashion and lifestyle brands, this role offers room for growth within the company and a wonderful, creative environment to work. Overall the ideal candidate will need to bring with them a minimum 4 years experience in a similar role and be able to enhance customer satisfaction, meet sales and profitability goals and manage staff effectively. Candidates with a background financial planning, employee recruitment or retail management will have the most success.
Develop store strategies to increase customer network, expand store traffic and optimise profitability.
Engage and cohesively work with team members and current customer base.
Meet sales goals by training, motivating, mentoring and providing feedback to store management.
Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent service.
Complete store administration and ensure compliance with policies and procedures.
Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards
Report on buying trends, customer needs, profits etc.
Work with store management on seasonal brand buys.
Attend seasonal brand showings where/when possible.
Propose innovative ideas to maximise sales opportunities.
Conduct personnel performance appraisals to assess training needs and build career paths.
Deal with all issues that arise from staff or customers (complaints, grievances etc)
Be professional and positive.
Store manager responsibilities will include supervising other team members.
If this sounds like you, please send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org
SENIOR SALES ASSOCIATE - PART TIME
Iconic fashion retailer For Artists Only is looking for a senior sales associate to join its Sydney location. Known for its highly curated mix of international and Australian fashion and lifestyle brands, this role will see you focused on selling, restocking and merchandise a beautiful mix of brands. Here you’ll need to provide outstanding customer service and promote the growth of the business by meeting sales targets. The ideal candidate must have a minimum 4 years experience in a similar role and be ready to join this high energy, passionate and creative team. As this is a casual role the ideal candidate must have the flexibility to work on weekends or during the week subject to request.
Your responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
• Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction through outstanding sales service
• Maintaining an immaculate store condition and visual merchandising standards
• Ensure the store is always fully stocked
• Intuitively work with clients and anticipate their needs
• Provide in-store styling advice for customers
• Manage point of sale processes.
• Aid in the receiving and organising of new stock deliveries.
• Always be up to date with the latest product information and brand happenings.
• Follow all policies and procedures
• A proven working experience in a retail sales position
• A good understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
• Must be proficient in English and have relevant work permits.
• A proven ability to meet and exceed sales quotas
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Must be customer oriented at all times
Does this sound like you? Send your CV and references to email@example.com.
Please note that only successful candidates who have been shortlisted will be contacted.