SENIOR BOUTIQUE MANAGER / BUYING ASSISTANT-
BYRON BAY STORE
Cult fashion retailer For Artists Only is looking for a results driven retail store manager to oversee store management at our new Byron Bay location. Known for it’s highly curated mix of leading international and Australian fashion and lifestyle brands, this role offers room for growth within the company and a wonderful, creative environment to work. Overall the ideal candidate will need to bring with them a minimum 4 years experience in a similar role and be able to enhance customer satisfaction, meet sales and profitability goals and manage staff effectively. Candidates with a background financial planning, employee recruitment or retail management will have the most success.
- Develop store strategies to increase customer network, expand store traffic and optimise profitability.
- Engage and cohesively work with team members and current customer base.
- Meet sales goals by training, motivating, mentoring and providing feedback to store management.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent service.
- Complete store administration and ensure compliance with policies and procedures.
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards
- Report on buying trends, customer needs, profits etc.
- Work with store management on seasonal brand buys.
- Attend seasonal brand showings where/when possible.
- Propose innovative ideas to maximise sales opportunities.
- Conduct personnel performance appraisals to assess training needs and build career paths.
- Deal with all issues that arise from staff or customers (complaints, grievances etc)
- Be professional and positive.
- Store manager responsibilities will include supervising other team members.
If this sounds like you, please send your CV and references to email@example.com
PART TIME SALES ASSOCIATE-
BYRON BAY STORE
Cult fashion retailer For Artists Only is looking for a part time sales associate to join its new Byron Bay location. Known for it’s highly curated mix of international and Australian fashion and lifestyle brands, this role will see you focused on selling, restocking and merchandise a beautiful mix of brands. Here you’ll need to provide outstanding customer service and promote the growth of the business by meeting set weekly sales targets. The ideal candidate must have a minimum 2 years experience in a similar role and be ready to join this high energy, passionate and creative team.
Your responsibilities will include (but not limited to)
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction through outstanding sales service.
- Maintaining an immaculate store condition and visual merchandising standards
- Ensuring the store is always fully stocked.
- Intuitively work with clients and anticipate their needs.
- Provide in-store styling advice for customers.
- Manage point of sale processes.
- Aid in the receiving and organising of new stock deliveries.
- Always be up to date with the latest product information and brand happenings.
- Follow all policies and procedures
- A proven working experience in a retail sales position
- A good understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Must be proficient in English
- A proven ability to meet and exceed sales quotas
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be customer oriented at all times
- Basic administration skills
Does this sound like you? Send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that only successful candidates who have been shortlisted will be contacted.
FOR ARTISTS ONLY requires a creative and dedicated E-Commerce professional to take our on-line business to the next level.
We are looking at re building our website and re branding our business, and want a candidate with a proven track record in E-commerce.
FOR ARTISTS ONLY is a cult fashion boutique based in Sydney’s Eastern suburbs. We are a tight knit team who offer a highly curated selection of fashion and lifestyle products sourced from both established and emerging local and international talent. We are wanting to change and grow the business to adapt to the changing retail climate.
We are looking for an E-Commerce professional manage a re-branding of our online store. Briefly, your duties will include working with a web developer to develop a new look and feel for our website, then continuing on to manage the website to build traffic and boost our online business.
- Proven experience with re-branding a retail website
- Proven experience with building on-line sales
- Experience developing and overseeing digital marketing strategies
- Excellent understanding of web design and web analysis
- Strong social media and tech background
- Understanding and experience in Adobe Photoshop and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of digital marketing channels (e.g. MailChimp)
- Some experience in Graphic Design is highly desirable
Does this sound like you? Send your CV and references to email@example.com to get the ball rolling!