PART TIME SALES ASSISTANT/STYLIST
About the business
For Artists Only was born out of a love of creativity and self-expression. Inspired by the icons of music, art, and fashion, For Artists Only selects from the world's classic yet modern designer collections to bring you bold creativity, high-end quality and cut, and stand-out basics.
About the role
We are looking for a an enthusiastic candidate with a love for fashion and an eye for trends to work Thursday and Fridays with an additional weekend. A minimum of two years retail experience is required, with a knowledge of point of sales systems, stock management, visual merchandising, and customer relations.
The Role will include
- Keeping up with different designer labels and fashion designers
- Predicting and spotting fashion trends
- Styling our clients in-store
- Assisting the fashion Buying Team for the VIP clients
- Managing the relationships with our VIP clients including planning new season launches for our VIP clients
- Styling our in-house fashion shoots
- Set and achieve monthly sales targets
- Building professional relationships with both our designers and our clients.
- An innate sense of style
- An ability to give all clients a personalised styling experience in store
- An appreciation of different face and body shapes and how to dress them in the most flattering way
- Business skills such as marketing, networking and advertising
- Effective communication skills to work with clients and designers
- Creativity and innovation
- Eye for detail
- Well organized
FOR ARTISTS ONLY - E-Commerce Intern
FAO are currently looking for an Intern 2 days per week.
This is a great opportunity to gain experience in the e-commerce business.
You will be assisting the E-Commerce Co-ordinator in the running and maintenance of the For Artists Only e-Boutique and providing first class customer service to our online customers.
Working Tuesday and Wednesdays in our Rose Bay office.
Uploading product images and descriptions to our online program.
- Packaging and sending out orders to our on-line clients.
Assist in the styling and running of photo shoots.
- Planning promotional materials and concepts (sourcing images and creation).
- - Excel
- - Photoshop
This would be a great place to learn the ropes of the Australian Fashion industry working with a small team housing both Australian and International high-end labels.
This is an exciting opportunity to learn the ropes of the Australian Fashion industry working with a small team. The internship has the opportunity to become a permanent role.
If you believe you fit this role & excited to join our team please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.