SALE ASSOCIATE-Part Time
Sales Associate Responsibilities
- Develop business strategies to raise our customers’ pool, expand store traffic and optimize profitability
- Meet sales goals by training, motivating, mentoring and providing feedback to sales staff
- Ensure high levels of customers satisfaction through excellent service
- Complete store administration and ensure compliance with policies and procedures
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards
- Report on buying trends, customer needs, profits etc
- Propose innovative ideas to increase market share
- Conduct personnel performance appraisals to assess training needs and build career paths
- Deal with all issues that arise from staff or customers (complaints, grievances etc)
- Be a shining example of well behavior and high performance
If this sounds like you, please send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org
PART TIME E-COMMERCE ASSISTANT
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the team of cult fashion boutique For Artists Only. Based in Rose Bay, the store oﬀers a highly curated selection of fashion and lifestyle products sourced from both established and emerging local and international talent.
For Artists Only was born out of a love of creativity and self-expression. With its quintessential
rock and roll edge, the contemporary aesthetic is inspired by the icons of music, art, and fashion.
The brand selects from the world’s classic yet modern designer collections to bring you bold
creativity, high-end quality and cut, and stand out basics.
We are now looking for a E-Commerce Assistant manage our online store. Briefly, your duties will include uploading new products to our website, ensuring accurate stock levels are maintained, assisting at photoshoots to ensure the products are inline with the For Artists Only style.
· At least 2 years of experience in a similar role
· Experience with Shopify
· Experience developing and overseeing digital marketing strategies
· Excellent understanding of web design and web analysis
· Strong social media and tech background
· Understanding and experience in Adobe Photoshop and Google Analytics
· Knowledge of digital marketing channels (e.g. MailChimp)
Does this sound like you? Send your CV and references to email@example.com to get the ball