FULL TIME SALES ASSOCIATE/STYLIST
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the team of cult fashion boutique For Artists Only. Based
in Rose Bay, the store oﬀers a highly curated selection of fashion and lifestyle products sourced
from both established and emerging local and international talent.
For Artists Only was born out of a love of creativity and self-expression. With its quintessential
rock and roll edge, the contemporary aesthetic is inspired by the icons of music, art, and fashion.
The brand selects from the world’s classic yet modern designer collections to bring you bold
creativity, high-end quality and cut, and stand out basics.
We are now looking for a trendy, ambitious Sales Associate to help customers select, style, and
purchase desired products. Briefly, your duties will include selling, restocking product, and
merchandising. The foundation of our business is to provide outstanding customer service, and
promote the growth of the business by increasing revenue through maximising sales.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through outstanding sales service
• Maintain an immaculate store condition and visual merchandising standards
• Ensure the store is always fully stocked
• Ascertain and predict customers needs
• Provide in-store styling advice for customers
• Manage point of sale processes
• Aid in the receiving and organising of new stock deliveries
• Always be up to date with the latest product information
• Follow all policies and procedures
• A proven working experience in a retail sales position
• A good understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
• Must be proficient in English
• A proven ability to meet and exceed sales quotas
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Must be customer oriented at all times
• Basic administration skills
Does this sound like you? Send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org to get the ball
Please note that only successful candidates who have been shortlisted will be contacted.
PART TIME SALES ASSISTANT/STYLIST
About the business
For Artists Only was born out of a love of creativity and self-expression. Inspired by the icons of music, art, and fashion, For Artists Only selects from the world's classic yet modern designer collections to bring you bold creativity, high-end quality and cut, and stand-out basics.
About the role
We are looking for a an enthusiastic candidate with a love for fashion and an eye for trends to work Thursday and Fridays with an additional weekend. A minimum of two years retail experience is required, with a knowledge of point of sales systems, stock management, visual merchandising, and customer relations.
The Role will include
- Keeping up with different designer labels and fashion designers
- Predicting and spotting fashion trends
- Styling our clients in-store
- Assisting the fashion Buying Team for the VIP clients
- Managing the relationships with our VIP clients including planning new season launches for our VIP clients
- Styling our in-house fashion shoots
- Set and achieve monthly sales targets
- Building professional relationships with both our designers and our clients.
- An innate sense of style
- An ability to give all clients a personalised styling experience in store
- An appreciation of different face and body shapes and how to dress them in the most flattering way
- Business skills such as marketing, networking and advertising
- Effective communication skills to work with clients and designers
- Creativity and innovation
- Eye for detail
- Well organized
FAO are currently looking for an Intern 2 days per week.
This is a great opportunity to gain experience in the e-commerce business.
You will be assisting the E-Commerce Co-ordinator in the running and maintenance of the For Artists Only e-Boutique and providing first class customer service to our online customers.
Working Tuesday and Wednesdays in our Rose Bay office.
Uploading product images and descriptions to our online program.
- Packaging and sending out orders to our on-line clients.
Assist in the styling and running of photo shoots.
- Planning promotional materials and concepts (sourcing images and creation).
- - Excel
- - Photoshop
This would be a great place to learn the ropes of the Australian Fashion industry working with a small team housing both Australian and International high-end labels.
This is an exciting opportunity to learn the ropes of the Australian Fashion industry working with a small team. The internship has the opportunity to become a permanent role.
If you believe you fit this role & excited to join our team please send your resume to email@example.com.
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.